We love going to this place every time we visit LA. It’s a magical place for us. These are the things that we like about this place
- Meet the Transformers
- Check Harry Potter’s store and his car
- The Minion House and real size minions
- The tour
- Real movie show
- The place that they used for different movies, it’s fascinating how they made the place like real.
- The fake flood
- The dancing car (this one is gone on our last visit)
- All the characters
- They have a nice cafe, I love the food
The gift of adventure is one of the best things that you can give your child/children.
These are the things that I find important when travelling as a family
- Pack one bag of toys and books
- Snacks to nibble
- Extra shoes, jacket and clothes
- If you have small kids, play with them with “I spy with my eyes” or Connect my word game. Search the net for ideas
- First aid kit
- Prep some food for picnic
- Stop every couple of hours and play with them. Find a park when possible or a cafe or river
- Let them have a nice sleep at night
- We take some cold milk and food with us so we can save time going to grocery store. We’ll use the time to rest. Most hotels have fridge so it’s perfect.
- Extra clothes
- In my bag that I can easily access: extra socks, some small shape maker, tissue, hand sanitiser
- Let them wear comfy clothes and use layering
- Medicine (Vicks, Pain reliever)
Magical and breathtaking place to visit. This bridge is 20mins walk from car park.
Change is inevitable. The glacial ice is melting every second and most probably one day the water in this area will disappear.
It was our first day on our road trip and we stayed in Dunedin for the night. The next morning we went to the Chinese Garden. Our kids enjoyed the treasure hunt.
Every season this place changes its beauty. On our last it was autumn and the colours are stunning
We like visiting the different waterfalls in NZ , this is one of farthest placethat I drove from Christchurch. We enjoyed going around Catlins and seeing this place as the last destination.
As per google
The McLean Falls on the Tautuku River in Catlins Forest Park descend a number of steep drop offs and terraces, with the very top of the waterfall, where it meets its first waterpool being 22-metre.